Saturday 29 November 2014

When You Can’t Be Recognized

A woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. While on the operating table, she had a near-death experience, during which she asked God, “Is my time up already?” God replied, "No, you have another 39 years, seven months and fifteen days more to live." Upon recovery, she though, “Since I have so much more time to live, I should as well make myself look nicer by having a facelift, liposuction and tummy tuck, before leaving the hospital.” And she did.

After she was released from the hospital, and on her way home, she was hit and killed by a bus, while crossing the street. Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had about 40 years more to live? Why didn't you pull me out of the path of that bus?" And God replied, "Lady, I couldn't recognize you, anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment