Saturday 15 November 2014

Another Heaven’s Rewarding System



When three guys got to the pearly gates, St. Peter told them, "I know that you guys have been forgiven because you're here. Before I let you into Heaven, I have to ask you something. You have to have a car in Heaven because Heaven is so big. What kind of car you get will depend on your answer."

The first guy walked up and St. Peter asked him, "How long were you married, and how many times did you cheat on your wife?" The first guy answered, "I was married 25 years, and I cheated on my wife, 10 times. But you said I have been forgiven, yes?" St. Peter said, "Yeah, but that's not too good enough. Here's a Volkswagen Golf for you to drive."

The second guy walked up and was asked the same question by St. Peter. He answered, "I was married 42 years, and I cheated on my wife, 1 time. But that was in our first year and we worked it out." St. Peter said, "I'm pleased to hear that. Here's a Lexus Jeep for you to drive"

The third guy walked up and said, "St. Peter, I know what you're going to ask. I was married for 65 years and didn't even look at another woman. I treated my wife like a queen." St. Peter said, "That's what I like to hear. Here's a Rolls Royce for you to drive."

A few days later, the two guys with the Volkswagen Golf and the Lexus Jeep saw the guy with the Rolls Royce, crying on the golden sidewalk. When they asked him what was wrong, he said, "I just saw my wife. She was riding a Bicycle"

No comments:

Post a Comment