Tuesday 4 November 2014

What Did God Say?



A Muslim businessman, who was very troubled by how and the way his daughter was turning out be, quickly went to see his Imam about it. In frustration, he told his Imam, "I have brought my daughter up in our faith. I have given her a very expensive education and a Nikkah that cost me a fortune. A few weeks ago, she turned round to tell me she has decided to become a Christian. Imam, where did I go wrong? What did I do wrong?"

The Imam stroked his long white beards in deep thought, heaved a sigh and said, "Though not interesting, this is funny that you have come to me at this moment. Just like you, I too have brought up my son in our faith. And I have put him through the university that cost me a fortune. Then one day he came up and told me, he has decided to become a Christian."

"What did you do?" asked the businessman. "I turned to God for an answer," replied the Imam. Impatiently, the businessman asked, "And what did God say?" The Imam replied, "God said, you should have known that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment