Sunday 9 November 2014

How They Walked Across Water



One fine day, a trio of Priest, Imam, and Herbalist, decided to go offshore, on a-day-fishing-trip. Two hours after they arrived at a fishing spot, the Herbalist said, "Sorry guys, I think I forgot the food onshore." So he stepped off the boat, seemingly walked across the water to the shore, got the picnic basket, and walked back.

As they were eating, the Imam said, "I have just remembered that I left the drinks." He too stepped right off the boat, seemingly walked across the water to the shore, got the drinks, and also walked back. Though really frustrated, but believing in his faith, the Priest thought to himself, “I too, can do it. After all, my mentor started this game.” He then excused himself. And as he stepped out of the boat, he fell into the water.

The Imam turned to the Herbalist, and asked, "Do you think we should have told him about the rocks?"

No comments:

Post a Comment