Saturday 8 November 2014

How Joseph Blackmailed Jesus



Once upon a time, there lived a little Christian boy, called Joseph. Though he was born into a Christian home, being brought up in the faith and made to attend Sunday school every Sunday, Joseph was still a really bad seed. He was so bad, he knew it. And when he wanted a bike for Christmas really badly, he knew no one would give him one. So, he decided on writing a letter to Jesus.

He started, "Dear Jesus, if I get a bike for Christmas, I'll be good for a whole week." He thought about what he has written, tore it up and wrote another, "Dear Jesus, if I get a bike for Christmas, and if I can't be good for a whole week, I'll be good for four days. No, let us make it one day." When he realized he can't be good for even a day, he rushed into his mother's room in frustration, grabbed the statue of the Virgin Mary, wrapped it in a blanket, and locked it up in the closet.

Then he wrote, "Dear Jesus, if I don't get a bike for Christmas, you'll never see your mother again."

No comments:

Post a Comment