Thursday 20 November 2014

God Answers Prayers



During the last Christmas, a woman said to her son, “Sorry son, I may not be able to provide a Christmas gift for you this year.” The son, sadly asked, “But mum, you have always said that God answers prayers? Why don’t I go and pray to God, for my Christmas gift?” The mother agreed, and complimented her son for the bright idea.

That night, the son prayed, “Dear God, my mother is unable to provide me with a Christmas gift this year. And my mother said that, you answer all prayers. I pray that you please put my Christmas gift under my pillow tonight. Amen.” Next morning when there was no Christmas gift, the mother said, “I’m sorry God didn’t answer your prayer.” The son said, “But he did, mum. He just said, no.”

No comments:

Post a Comment