Friday 15 May 2015

When It’s Bearly Possible

At his annual medical checkup, a doctor asked the 92-year-old man how he was feeling. And the man boastfully responded, "Doc, I've never been better! I've got an eighteen year old bride who's pregnant and she is going to have my child! What do you think about that?"

The doctor considered this for a moment then said, "Let me tell you a story. I knew a guy who was an avid hunter. He never missed a season of hunting. But one day when he went in a bit of a hurry, he accidentally grabbed his umbrella instead of his gun. While in the woods, a grizzly bear suddenly appeared in front of him! He instinctively raised his umbrella, pointed it at the bear and squeezed the handle. And do you know what happened?"

Dumbfounded, the old man replied "No." The doctor said, "The bear dropped dead in front of him!" The old man exclaimed, “That's highly impossible! Someone else must have shot that bear.” And the doctor concluded by saying, "That's kind of what I'm getting at."

No comments:

Post a Comment