Tuesday 19 May 2015

The Wise Choice

One day, Kofi Johnson was walking down the High Street when he saw his childhood friend Mujafe, driving a brand new Lexus Jeep. When Mujafe pulled up to him with a wide grin, Kofi asked, “Mujafe, where did you get this Jeep?” Mujafe just smiled, opened the passenger door and asked his friend to hop in. Resisting the invitation, Kofi repeated, “Where did you get this Jeep?” And knowing his friend won’t let it rest, Mujafe repied, “My Hahia gave it to me.”

Puzzled, Kofi said, “I know she has been fond of you, and even quite sweet on you, but a new Jeep?” And Mujafe said, "Well, Kofi Johnson, let me tell you how it all happened. While driving on the Motor Way one day, Hajia pulled off the road and headed into the woods. And in the middle of nowhere, she parked the Jeep, got out, threw off all her clothes and said to me, Mujafe, take whatever you want. Though I saw sex staring at my face, I took the Jeep." And Kofi Johnson said, “That was a wise choice. The clothes would never fit you."

No comments:

Post a Comment