Thursday 7 May 2015

Any Real Man, Around?

When on a recent flight, a plane passed through a severe storm, the turbulence was awful. And things began to go from bad to worse when one wing was struck by lightning. One woman in particular lost it, stood up in the front of the plane and wailed, "I'm too young to die.” Then she yelled, "Well, if I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on earth to be memorable! Is there ANYONE on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN?"

For a moment, there was complete silence. Everyone forgot their own peril. They all stared, riveted, at the desperate woman in front of the plane. Just then, a gorgeous, tall and well-built brother stood up in the rear of the plane and started to walk slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt one button at a time. No one moved. He removed his shirt to reveal the rippled muscles across his chest. And the woman gasped. He then whispered, "Iron this, and get me something to eat fast."

No comments:

Post a Comment