Tuesday 5 May 2015

How To Handle An Irate Passenger

When a single agent was rebooking a long line of inconvenienced travellers of a cancelled flight, an angry passenger suddenly pushed his way to the desk front, slapped his ticket on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS!" The agent replied, "I am sorry, sir, I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these folks who were in the line ahead of you first. I'm sure we will be able to work something out."

Unimpressed, and speaking so loudly that he could be heard by the passengers behind him, the irate passenger asked, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?" Without hesitating, the agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone and announced, "May I have your attention, please," she began, her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Gate 14."

With the folks behind him laughing hysterically, the man glared at the agent, gritted his teeth and swore, "FUCK YOU!" And without flinching, the agent smiled and said, "Sorry sir, but you'll have to get in line for that, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment