Tuesday 9 December 2014

My Random Musing

Musing is as common to every human, as breathing. The only difference being, that most people don’t pay attention to their musings. When I muse, I’m usually amused by our world of contradictions. I’m amused by things like,

“Life is a school, and problems are simply part of its curriculum that is meant to teach us some lessons; to better our lives.” And you should be happy to have learnt those lessons, when you did, rather than later.

“There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so." Very true, if your thinking is principled by love. And who is to say?

“There is no right or wrong path.” Very true, considering that different paths may allow you experience differently, but at the end of the day, you’ll still have a brilliant life that is unique to you.

“Everything happens for a reason.” I appreciate that can be really annoying, if I told you, “You fell and smashed your expensive phone, for a reason.” But who knows, what continuing to own that phone, would have caused you?

“God gave us free will.” Why did God have to give us all, free will, if He knew that some would like to impose their wills on the rest of us? Why does it matter so much to them, if my beliefs don’t tally with theirs? How do they know what God feels, when I use my supposed free will?

No comments:

Post a Comment