Friday 19 December 2014

I’m Built Like A Baby

When a newlywed couple on their honeymoon, were preparing to have sex for the first time, the wife said, “Honey, I have something to confess.” And the husband responded, “I will love you no matter what it is. Please tell me, darling." So the wife told him, “Honey, I’m actually extremely flat chested.” And the husband said, "I can deal with that." But when he took off her shirt, he shouted, “Lady! You are really small, but I love you all the same.”

Now, the husband said, “Darling, I also have something to confess.” And the wife said, "No matter what, I will still love you." Then the husband said, "Okay. I am built like a baby down here." And the wife assured him, “I can deal with that." With confidence, he pulled down his pants and his wife passed out. After vigorously fanning her, she got up and said, "But I thought you said you were built like a baby?" With a broad smile, the husband replied, "Yes, of course. 7lbs, and 21inches."

No comments:

Post a Comment