Thursday 11 December 2014

A Case Of Amnesia

Last week, when Tunde saw a ninety-two year old man with tears in his eyes and sitting alone on a bench in an old bus stop, he walked up to him and asked, “What is wrong, old man?” The old man looked up through his tears, sobbed a little and answered, “I'm in love. I'm in love with a twenty-seven year old lady."

Amused, Tunde asked, "And what's wrong with that?" Between sobs, the old man said, "You won't understand. Every morning before my lady goes to work, we make love, at lunchtime she comes and we make love, and when she comes home at the end of the day, we make love again. Then she makes my favorite meal. And we have our supper with fine red wine. And all night long, we make love." Then the old man broke down, no longer able to speak.

Sympathetically, Tunde puts his arms around him and said, "I don't understand. It sounds like you have the best of all worlds. Why are you crying?" The old man responded through more tears, "I have forgotten where I live."

No comments:

Post a Comment