Monday 13 October 2014

You’re In My Closet Now



During the day while a husband was at work, his wife took a lover home. When her 10-year old son, who had unexpectedly come home earlier, saw them coming, he went and hid in the bedroom closet to wait and watch. A few moments later, the woman's husband came home, unexpectedly.

In a panic, she puts her lover in the closet, not realizing that her little boy was already in there. The boy said, “Dark in here.” And the man said, “Yes, it is.” The boy said, “I have a baseball.” And the man said, “That's nice.” The boy asked, “Do you want to buy it?” And the man replied, “No, thanks.” Then the boy said, “My Dad's outside.” And the man asked, “OK, how much?” The boy said, “250.” The man bought it.

A few weeks later, it happened that the boy and the lover are in the closet together again, under the same circumstance. The boy said, “Dark in here.” And the man said, “Yes, it is.” Then the boy said, “I have a baseball glove.” The lover, remembering what happened the last time, immediately asked, “How much?” The boy said, “750.” And without any hesitation, the man said, “Sold.”

A few days later, the Dad says to the boy, “Grab your glove, let's go outside and have a game of catch.” The boy said, “I can't, I sold my baseball and my glove.” The Dad asked, “How much did you sell them for?” The boy replied, “1,000” The Dad queried, “It's terrible to over-charge your friends like that. That is way more than those two items cost. I'm taking you to church, for confession.”

So, they both go to the church and the Dad makes the boy sit in the confessional booth and closes the door. The boy said, “Dark in here.” And the priest immediately said, “Don't start that shit again; you're in my closet now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment