Sunday 5 October 2014

What Is The World Turning Into?



Three fathers were having a quiet drink at their local club and talking about the state of the nation, when suddenly one father said, “I wonder what the world is turning into. I suspect that my 15 year old daughter is smoking. The other day, I found an empty cigarette packet under her bed.” The other two chorused, “Oh no!"

And a second father said, "That's nothing, compared to what I found in the bin, in my 14 year old daughter’s room.” The other asked, “And what did you find?”  The second father replied, “I found two empty miniature liquor bottles.” The other fathers said in unison, "Oh dear!"

Then the third dad said, "Mine's worse than both of those combined. I went into my 15 year old daughter's room and found two used condoms and some tissues." The other two fathers screamed in unison, "Jesus Christ!" The third father added, "Yeah, I didn't even know she had a dick."

No comments:

Post a Comment