Tuesday 7 October 2014

How Oga Tunde Saved My Mummy



One day, Emeka came home from school to see one of their cocks dead in front of the house. Seeing the cock flat on its back with its legs in the air, he couldn’t hold back the tears. When his father came home, he ran to him and said, "Dad, one of our cocks is dead and his legs are sticking in the air. Why are his legs like that?" His father, thinking quickly, said, "Son, that's so God can reach down from the clouds and lift the cock straight up to heaven." Pleased with the explanation, Emeka said, "That's great."

A few days later, when his father came home from work, Emeka excitedly rushed out to meet him yelling, "Dad, Dad, we almost lost my Mummy today." His father asked, "What are you talking about?"  Emeka still excited, said, "Well Dad, I got home from school early today and went up to your bedroom and there was my Mummy, flat on her back with her legs in the air, screaming, 'Jesus, I'm coming! I'm coming!' If it hadn't been for Oga Tunde pinning her down, we'd have lost my Mummy for sure"

No comments:

Post a Comment