Thursday 30 October 2014

The Longest Four Weeks Of My Life



During one session in a Bible study group, the group leader asked, “What would you do if you knew you only had four weeks left before the great Judgment Day?” One gentleman said, “I would go out into my community and minister the Gospel to those that have not yet accepted the Lord into their lives.” The group leader said, “Very good.”

One lady stood up, and with much enthusiasm, said, “I would dedicate all of my remaining time to serving God, my family, my church, and my fellow man with a greater conviction.” The group leader commended, “That's wonderful.”

A gentleman in the back row spoke up loudly and said, “I would go and spend the four weeks at my mother-in-law’s house.” The group leader asked, “Why at your mother-in-law’s home?” The gentleman replied, “Because that will make it the longest four weeks of my life”

No comments:

Post a Comment