Tuesday 28 October 2014

The Miracle Son



When a woman who was secretly dating a doctor became pregnant, they didn't know how to deal with the situation, until about nine months later; when just about the time she was going to give birth, a priest went into the hospital with a prostate gland infection. The doctor then said to the woman, "I now know what we'll do. After I've operated on the priest, I'll give the baby to him and tell him it was a miracle." The woman asked, "Do you think it will work?" And the doctor replied, "It's worth a try."

On the due day, the doctor delivered the baby and then operated on the priest. After the operation, he said to the priest, "Father, you're not going to believe this." The priest asked, "What happened?" The doctor replied, "You gave birth to a child." The priest protested, "But that's impossible." The doctor insisted, "I just did the operation, it's a miracle. Here's your baby."

About 15 years later, the priest realized he must tell his son the truth. One day, he sat the boy down and said, "Son, I have something to tell you. I'm not your father." The son asked, "What do you mean, you're not my father?" The priest replied, "I am your mother. The archbishop is your father."

No comments:

Post a Comment