Tuesday 21 October 2014

The Confession



As soon as John turned on his PC one evening, his first message read, “I’m so sorry John, for I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping your wife frequently. I do so, when you're not around. In fact, I may have been enjoying your wife, more than you do. I'm not getting any at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology, with my promise that it won't happen again.

Infuriated, anguished and feeling betrayed, John went into his bedroom, and had a long drawn out fight with his wife about her infidelity. His wife’s denials all fell on deaf ears, as John prepares to file for divorce.

A few moments later when John got back to his PC, another message came in that said, “Correction, I meant wifi, not wife."

No comments:

Post a Comment