Saturday 11 July 2015

How To Use The Ten Commandments

There were two ministers who met each Sunday morning riding to their particular church. They both enjoyed riding their bikes and talking. When one Sunday one of the ministers came walking, the other asked, "What happened to your bike?" The second minister replied, "Someone in my congregation stole it?" The first minister said, “I have an idea how to get your bike back. Give a fire and brimstone sermon on the Ten Commandments, and when you get to the part about Thou shall not steal, just look out into the congregation and see who looks guilty."

The next Sunday when the minister rode up on his bike, the first minister said, "Hey, I see my suggestion worked." The second minister responded, "Well sort of. I was going along real good on the Ten Commandments and when I got to the part about Adultery, I remembered where I left the bike."

No comments:

Post a Comment