Friday 31 July 2015

Ask, And Ye Shall Receive

A man was walking through a forest pondering. As he walked, he pondered, walked, and pondered. He felt so very close to nature and even felt close to God. He felt so close to God that he felt if he spoke God would listen, and even answer. So he asked, "God, are you there and listening?" And God replied, "Yes my son, I am here and listening." The man stopped and pondered some more. He looked towards the sky and asked, "God, what is a million years to you?" And God replied, "Well my son, a second to me is like a million years to you."

So the man continued to walk and ponder. He walked and pondered. Then he looked to the sky again and asked, "God, what is a million dollars to you?" And God replied, "My son, a penny to me is like a million dollars to you. It means almost nothing to me. It does not even have a value. It is so little." The man then looked down, pondered a bit and looked up to the sky again and asked, "God, can I have a million dollars?" And God replied, "In a second."

No comments:

Post a Comment