Saturday 25 July 2015

Her Tithing Source

One Sunday, while counting the money in the weekly offering, the pastor found a pink envelope containing $1000. When this happened again the next week, the pastor watched as the offering was being collected, the following Sunday. As he watched, he saw a little old lady put the distinctive pink envelope in the plate.

This went on for several weeks until the pastor, overcome by curiosity, approached her and said, "Ma'am, I couldn't help but notice that you put $1,000 every week in the collection plate." The old lady smiled and said, “Oh yes, every week my son sends me money, and from it I pay my tithe to the church." When the pastor asked, “How much does he send you?" The old lady replied, "$10,000 a week." Amazed, the pastor asked, “What does he do for a living?" The old lady proudly replied, “He is a business man. He tells people how to make quick money.”

No comments:

Post a Comment