Tuesday 14 July 2015

Be Careful What You Wish For

A civil servant sat in his office, and out of boredom, decided to see what was inside an old filing cabinet. As he poked through the contents, he came across an old brass lamp. Fascinatedly, he said to himself, "This will look good on my mantel." So he took it home with him. And while polishing the lamp, a genie appeared and, as usual, granted him three wishes.

Without hesitation, the man said, "I would like an ice-cold Beer right now." He got the Beer and drank it. Now that he could think more clearly, he asked for his second wish. "I wish to be on an island with beautiful women, who will find me irresistible." Suddenly, he was on an island with gorgeous women eyeing him lustfully. For his third wish, he told the genie, "I wish I will never have to work again." And instantly, he was back in his office.

No comments:

Post a Comment