Saturday 30 August 2014

The Tithing Faith

There were two men shipwrecked on this island. The minute they got to the island, one of them started screaming and yelling. "We're going to die! We're going to die! There's no food! No water! We're going to die!"

The second man was propped up against a palm tree and acting so calmly, it was driving the first man crazy. "Don't you understand?" We're going to die!" The first man continued.
"You don't understand. I make N1,000,000 a week," said the second man.

The first man looked at him quite dumbfounded and asked, “What difference does it make? We're on an island with no food and no water. We're going to die." He concluded.
The second man answered, "You just don't get it. I make N1,000,000 a week, and I tithe. My pastor will find me."

No comments:

Post a Comment