Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Days Of Disappearing Organs

Do you remember those days of disappearing organs? Yes, like history repeating itself, those days are back. What do you mean by, how do I mean? Hold it. Why don’t you just listen and learn. Now that you are ready to listen, I shall gist you how the matter happened. And as they say, “This matter happened before my two naked eyes.”

Last Saturday while on a window shopping trip to the mall, I ran into a small crowd, manhandling a well-dressed man with a briefcase, at one of the parking lots. My peace loving spirit quickly propelled me to the scene, which had rapidly become rowdy in just a few minutes. With the help of four other guys, we managed to bring the situation, a little bit under control; though a couple who later identified themselves as husband and wife, still held tightly to the man’s arms. 
The husband said, “As soon as my wife and I got out of our car, this man approached and smilingly stretched his hand, which I absent-mindedly grabbed for a warm handshake. Instantly, I felt a tingling sensation in my groin area. When I instinctively reach for my penis, I discovered it has disappeared.” He must give me back my penis, the husband insisted.

At this submission, the crowd went wild, pounced on the man and forced him to open his briefcase. Lo and behold, the briefcase held almost a dozen penisis of various sizes. As the husband excitedly grabbed one, his wife shouted, "My friend, drop that thing and pick a bigger one.” And sighting one particularly large penis, she exclaimed, “Oh my God, he got Mr. Johnson’s too!”

No comments:

Post a Comment