Friday 22 August 2014

Removing A Curse

A man, who has had a bad run of luck, was discussing with his peers, when a total stranger butted in and says, “Please pardon me, I couldn’t help myself overhearing your discussions. Have you tried seeking professional help?”

Though initially startled by the stranger’s intrusion, the man quickly composed himself, and answers, “Yes, I have been to many workshops and consulted with a couple of Psychiatrists. As I was discussing with my friends, it is our considered opinion that my problem, maybe the effect of a curse.”
The stranger smiled knowingly and says, “Then you have to consult an original professional.”  Original what? The man and his friends chorused. “Yes, an original professional, a Witch Doctor.” The stranger concluded.

So the man goes to a Witch Doctor and asks, “Please, can you remove a curse that I have been living with for the last 20 years?” The Witch Doctor says, "Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you." Suddenly, it all came to the man in a flash; and he says without any hesitation, "I now pronounce you man and wife."

No comments:

Post a Comment