Monday 7 July 2014

An Amazing Sense Of Smell

A dark bespectacled man went for a meal at this well patronized up town Restaurant. After the restaurateur had comfortably seated him, he was offered a Menu Card. The man said, "I'm blind, just bring me; one of your dirty forks to smell, and I shall make my order.

The restaurateur, though at first confused at such a request, went ahead and got a fork as requested and handed it to him. The Blind man smelt the fork with a deep breath and said, "Yes, I will have the Lamb with seasoned potatoes and spring vegetables."  This is unbelievable thought the restaurateur.
Some two weeks later, when the Blind man came to patronize the same restaurant once more, the restaurateur jumped at a golden opportunity to prove that the last success of the blind man’s sense of smell may have been a fluke. He enthusiastically sat him and said, “I shall be back in a moment with a fork.”

He then went to the kitchen and pleaded with his wife Caroline, who incidentally is the cook and said, “Honey, please do me a favour by dipping your finger in your vagina, and rubbing it on this fork.” “Certainly,” Caroline said. She promptly dipped her finger in her vagina, rubbed the fork with it and handed it to her husband.
The restaurateur excitedly and with a mischievous smile on his face, rushed back to the blind man’s table and handed him the fork. The blind man took the fork, raised it to his nose, inhaled and said,

“Hmmmm, this is interesting, I didn’t know Caroline works here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment