Monday 24 April 2017

The Assertive Women Conference

At an International Conference For Women, the first speaker was from England and she said, "At last year's Conference, we spoke about being more ASSERTIVE with our husbands. Well, after the conference, I went home and told my husband that I will no longer cook for him, and that he will have to do it by himself. After the first day, I saw nothing. After the second day, I saw nothing. But by the third day, I saw he had cooked a WONDERFUL ROAST LAMB." The participants cheered.

The second speaker was from the United States of America and she said, "After last year's conference, I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do his laundry, and that he would have to do it by himself. After the first day, I saw nothing. After the second day, I saw nothing. But by the third day, I saw that he has done NOT ONLY HIS OWN WASHING, BUT ALSO MY WASHING AS WELL." Again, the participants cheered.

The third speaker was from Nigeria and she said, “After last year's conference, I go house and tell my husband say I no go cook for am again, that I no go wash or even go market for am again, and say him go de do am himself. After the first day, I no fit see anything. After the second day, I no fit see anything. But by the third day, as the SWELLING FOR MY EYES DE GO DOWN, I start to see small small from my LEFT EYE. I come see HIM NEW WIFE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment