Thursday 13 April 2017

Good Manners And Mannerisms

While a teacher was discussing the subject of good manners and mannerisms with her students, she asked, “If you were having dinner with your nice young lady date, and you feel like using the bathroom, how would you tell it to her?” As she looked forward for some answers, Phillip said, “I would say just a minute, I have to go and pee.” And the teacher said, “That would be rude and impolite.”

Then James stood up and said, “I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I promise to be back shortly.” And the teacher said, “That's better! But it's still not very nice and polite to say the word bathroom at the dinner table.” And turning to Charles she asked, “Can you use your brains for once and show us your good manners?” And Charles smiled and said, “I would say darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to go shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, who I hope to introduce to you after dinner.”

No comments:

Post a Comment