Thursday 3 November 2016

The Way Jesus Went

When a very popular pastor was dying in a hospital, he said to his doctor, “I can see it clearly now! Before I die, I would like you to do me a favour.” And the doctor said, “Sure! And what might that be?” And the pastor said, “I would like to see a senator and a judge.” When the senator and judge arrived, the pastor motioned them to sit one on his left and the other on his right. He then struggled and raised his both hands that they may hold on to his hands. With his hands now firmly in theirs, he remain quiet.
 
After the duo of senator and judge who were deeply moved by this gesture recovered from their deep thoughts, they said, “We are certainly most honoured to be here! But why did you invite us?” And with what seemed like his last breath, the pastor said, “Jesus died between two thieves, and that is the way I wish to go!”

No comments:

Post a Comment