Friday 7 October 2016

How She Created A Happy Marriage

During one of those seminars on how to create a happy marriage, the speaker said, “We shall devote this session to sharing our experiences on how to create a happy marriage.” And he continued, “To set the ball rolling, may we have our first volunteer?” Then a shy looking man stood up, cleared his throat, introduced himself and said, “We have been married for 24 blissful years. And we owe it all to my wife, and our experience while on our honeymoon.” At this stage, all eyes were on him.
 
So he continued, “On that fateful day when my wife and went on horseback riding, my wife's horse jumped and my wife fell down. She got up, patted the horse's back and said, “This is your first time." After a while, it happened again. Yet again, she patted the horse and said, “This is your second time.” But when the horse did it again the third time, she brought out a gun and shot the horse dead. Though in shock, I shouted at her, “Are you crazy? What's wrong with you? Why did you kill the horse?” She smiled at me and said, “This is your first time.” My mouth has ever since remained in a permanent position of, “Short up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment