Wednesday 15 June 2016

After His Circumcision

When a teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch and not paying attention, she went to him, lovingly placed a hand on his shoulder and asked, “Honey, what is the matter with you?” Quite embarrassed, the boy whispered, “Recently, I was circumcised and it is quite itchy.”  The Teacher told him to go down to the Principal’s office, telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it.”

He did as the teacher said and returned to the class. After a while, there was a commotion at the back of the room.  And when she went back to investigate and found the boy sitting at his desk with his penis hanging out, she said, “I thought I told you to call your Mum!” The boy responded, “Yes, I did! And she told me that if I could stick it out until lunchtime, she’d come and pick me up from school.”

No comments:

Post a Comment