Thursday 19 May 2016

The Subtle Advice

One day while at work, a bachelor guy told his married friend, “I am thinking of getting married. And I would need all the advice I can get.” And his married friend said, “Very well, join us for dinner tonight.” So after work that day, he brought him home at 5.30 pm for dinner unannounced.” After they were seated, he said to his wife, “Honey, I have brought my friend to have dinner with us.”

While his friend just sat there and listened, she pulled her husband into the kitchen and screamed, “My hair and makeup are not done, the house is in a mess, the dishes are not done, I'm still in my pajamas and I can't be bothered with cooking tonight! Why the hell did you bring him home for?" And husband answered, "Because he's thinking of getting married."

No comments:

Post a Comment