Wednesday 4 May 2016

Searching For Our Missing Ribs

A group of friends while on a night out and discussing life and living in general, the first guy said, "I never appreciated what happiness was until I got married, and then it was too late!" When the cheering died down, a second guy said, “Now I believe that love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock. And when I held my woman's hand before marriage, it was love; but when I now do hold her hand after marriage, it is self-defense.”

After they had refilled their drinks, a third guy said, “When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a ten-year married man looks happy, we wonder why.” And the forth guy said, “Before I got married, I had said I would go through hell for her. And I got married now I am going through hell.” Then the fifth guy countered, “Guys! Guys!! Wait a minute. If women are this bad, why are we always chasing after them?” And the first guy responded, “Because we can live without most things, but we can’t really live without our missing ribs.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment