Saturday 15 August 2015

What A Reward!

A fellow came to confession, and said. "Father, forgive me for I have sinned." And the priest asked, "What did you do, my son?" The fellow replied, "I lusted." And the priest said, "Tell me all about it." Then the fellow began, "Father, I am a mail man for the Post Office. Yesterday I was making a delivery in the affluent section of the city. When I rang the bell, the door opened and there stood the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She was tall, busty, with eyes like emeralds and dressed in a sexy satin dressing gown that showed her perfect figure. And, she asked if I would like to come in."

Then the priest asked, "And, what did you do, my son?" And the fellow replied, "Father, I didn’t go into the house. But I lusted. Oh, how I lusted!" The priest then said, "Your sin has been forgiven, my son. You will receive your reward in heaven." Obviously pleased with such a prospect, the fellow asked, "A reward father? What do you think my reward would be?" And the priest replied, "I think a bale of hay would be appropriate, you jackass."

No comments:

Post a Comment