Tuesday 18 August 2015

Beware Of Wives That Can't Take Jokes

During a seminar last summer, a famous inspirational speaker said, “The Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn’t my wife.” As the Audience went into shock, and an unholy silence enveloped the hall, he added, “She was my mother.” A big round of applause and laughter roared through out the hall.

After the seminar, a very daring husband tried to crack this joke at home. So one evening after dinner, he said loudly to his wife in the kitchen, “The Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn’t my wife.” As he stood there for a moment, trying to remember the second line of the speaker’s joke, it happened. He woke up a few days later on a hospital bed, recovering from a fractured skull.

No comments:

Post a Comment