Sunday 4 January 2015

Why You Should Watch Where You Lean

After a night out with his date, a boy took her back to the front of her home, leaned with one hand on the wall and said to her, "Sweetie, I would love you to give me a blowjob." And the girl exclaimed, "What! You're crazy. No way. Someone, a relative or neighbour may see us." And the boy explained, "Not at this time of the night. No one will show up. Don't worry. It will be quick. There will be no problem."

And the girl insisted, "I've already said NO, and I say NO!" But when the boy persisted with, "Honey, don't be like that. It's just a small blowie, and I know you will like it too," the front door suddenly opened, and the younger sister said, "Dad said, either you have to blow him, I have to blow him, or he will come down and give the guy a blowjob himself; but for God's sake to tell your boyfriend to take his hand off the intercom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment