Thursday 29 January 2015

How Grandma Uses Birth Control Pills

A new doctor told grandma to bring a list of all the medicines that had been prescribed for her, at her next checkup. And she did. As the young doctor was looking through the list, his eyes grew wide when he saw a prescription for birth control pills. He asked "Mrs. Thomas, do you realize that these are BIRTH CONTROL pills?"

Grandma smiled, and responded, “Yes, I do. They help me sleep at night." But when the young doctor told her, "Mrs. Thomas, I assure you that there is absolutely NOTHING in these pills that could possibly help you to sleep.” Grandma smiled again and said, "Yes dear, I know that. But every morning, I grind one up and mix it in the glass of orange juice that my 16 year old granddaughter drinks. And that helps me to sleep at night."

1 comment: