Monday 5 January 2015

The Misapplied Advice

Tired of his wife’s over assertiveness, a frustrated husband went to consult a Psychiatrist. And after listening to his tales of woes, the Psychiatrist told him, "You don't have to let your wife bully you. Go home and show her you're the boss." The husband gladly took the Psychiatrist’s advice, got home, slammed the door, shook his fist in his wife's face, and growled, "From now on, you shall take orders from me. Now, I want my supper right away. And when you have set it on the table, go upstairs and lay out my clothes.”

The husband continued, “Tonight, I am going out with the boys. And you are going to stay at home where you belong. Another thing, do you know who is going to tie my bow tie?" And his wife calmly replied, "I certainly do. The undertaker would."

No comments:

Post a Comment