Friday 2 January 2015

Uncanny Funeral Procession

Driving home one afternoon, John was amazed at the length of the funeral procession going down his way. He became very curious when he noticed that the procession consisted entirely of men, led by a man holding a huge fear-inspiring-looking dog.

So John walked up to the man at the front of the line and politely said, "Excuse me for interrupting you in your time of grief, but I've never seen such a funeral procession, in my life. Would you mind telling me who it's for?" T the mourner explained, "It's for my mother-in-law. My dog here killed her."
John then commiserated, "Oh, that's terrible. But please pardon me for asking at this time. Is there any way you could lend me your dog for a day or so?" And the bereaved son-in-law pointed his thumb over his shoulder and answered, "You have to get in line."

No comments:

Post a Comment