Monday 19 January 2015

What In The World Are You Doing?

As a mother passed by her daughter's closed bedroom door, she heard a strange buzzing noise coming from within. When she opened the door, she was shocked to see her daughter giving herself a real workout with a vibrator. "What in the world are you doing?" The daughter replied, "Mom, I'm thirty-five years old, I can’t find a husband, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever get to having one. Please, go away and leave me alone."

The next day, the girl's father heard the same buzzing coming from her closed bedroom door. Upon entering the room, he was also shocked to see her daughter making passionate love to her vibrator. To his query as to what she was doing, the daughter responded, "Dad, I'm thirty-five years old, I can’t find a husband, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever get to having one. Please, go away and leave me alone."

A couple days later, when the wife came home from a shopping trip, and while placing the groceries on the kitchen counter, she heard that familiar buzzing noise coming from the family room. On entering, she saw her husband sitting on the couch, staring at the TV, the vibrator next to him on the couch, and buzzing like crazy. And when the wife asked, "What the hell are you doing?" The husband replied, "I'm watching the game with my son-in-law."

No comments:

Post a Comment