Saturday 4 March 2017

Unholy Desert Experience

When a priest and a nun were crossing the Sahara desert on a camel, the camel suddenly dropped dead on the third day without warning. After dusting themselves off, the priest and the nun looked at each other, surveyed their situation in a long period of silence, and the priest said, "Well sister, this looks pretty grim." And the nun said, "I know, father! In fact, I don't think it likely that we can survive more than a day or two." Then the priest said, "I agree! Sister, since we are unlikely to make it out of here alive, would you do something for me?" The nun responded, "Anything father."

So the priest said, "I have never seen a woman's breasts and I was wondering if I might see yours." And the nun said, "Well, under the circumstances I don't see that it would do any harm." The nun then opened her habit and the priest enjoyed the sight of her shapely breasts, commenting frequently on their beauty and then asked, "Sister would you mind if I touched them?" She consented and he fondled them for several minutes. The nun then asked, "Father, could I ask something of you?" And the priest happily replied, "Yes sister!"

And the nun asked, "Oh father, I have never seen a man's penis. Could I see yours and maybe I touch it?" The priest responded with, "I suppose that would be OK," then lifted his robe and after a few minutes of the nun fondling with his penis, he was sporting a huge erection. The priest then said, "Sister, you know that if I insert my penis in the right place, it can give life!" And the nun asked, "Is that true father?" But when the priest replied, "Yes it is, sister!" The nun retorted, "Then why don't you stick it up that camel's ass and let’s get the hell out of here?"

No comments:

Post a Comment