Tuesday 21 March 2017

Never Be Sick Again – Part Three

An Interview with Raymond Francis

5) JUNK FOOD- why should it be avoided- and what should be substituted?

Well again, there are two causes of disease – deficiency and toxicity.  Junk foods, processed foods, are low in nutrition – except for calories – and contain lots of toxins.  If you think back to the Big Four, junk foods are high in sugar, wheat, processed oils and milk products.  Talk about deadly.  What you are buying is disease.

6) Now, some doctors I know don’t like to talk STRESS, but I think it contributes to high blood pressure and probably many other things- Your thoughts on stress?

Stress causes significant biochemical changes in the body – it chews up nutrients and creates toxins, so it’s a major factor in disease.  Trying to avoid it is almost impossible, but you can minimize its damage with stress reduction techniques. One of the great benefits of exercise is stress reduction.  Meditation is another.  Engaging in emotionally fulfilling activities of any kind counteracts stress.

7) Fruits and vegetables- the pros, the cons, the concerns and how much?

As I’ve said, if you want to maximize nutrition and minimize toxins, fresh, organic fruits and vegetables are the way to go.  Juicing vegetables makes their nutrients even more bioavailable.  Juicing fruits, on the other hand, makes the sugar more bioavailable and that’s a bad thing.  I don’t drink fruit juice.  Preferably, everything should be organic to minimize the toxins and maximize the nutrition.  Basically, eat as many vegetables as you can.  In fact, one way to look at cancer is that it’s a vegetable deficiency disease.

8) Listen, I wash my hands, take multiple vitamins, yet every year, I seem to get a small flu- what am I doing right and what am I doing wrong?

Healthy people don’t get colds. I’ve had only one cold in the past 24 years, and I have a good excuse for that one.  Extreme travel conditions deprived me of sleep for over 48 hours, and that compromised my immunity.  Get on a good diet and supplement program, reduce your exposure to toxins and remove stored toxins from your body, get plenty of exercise, rest, and emotional satisfaction in your life. Avoid medications.  I realize that’s a sketchy answer, but you’d really need to read one of my books to get the complete story.

Another thing to consider is that most vitamins are not very effective, so you may not be getting the benefits you think you are.  Extra vitamin C every day is essential to keeping your immunity strong, but you need high quality vitamin C and most of the C on the market is not high quality.  I wrote a report on this titled The Roadmap to Choosing Supplements.  It’s available free at: www.beyondhealth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment