Sunday 19 March 2017

Never Be Sick Again – Part One

An Interview with Raymond Francis

1) Raymond, first of all could you tell us about your education, training and experiences in this realm of sickness and health?

I am a scientist by training.  My formal education is in chemistry, and I have a M.Sc. degree from MIT.  My biggest lesson in health began in 1983 when I got sick and almost died from my medical treatments.  At that time I was the president of an international management consulting firm and I started to not feel well.  I went to my doctor and followed the conventional medical advice.  I thought I was doing everything right.  I couldn’t have been more wrong!  I found out the hard way that conventional medicine is not science based.  Conventional medicine is a hopelessly obsolete and scientifically invalid approach to healthcare that is helping drug companies get rich, but it almost killed me and it is damaging the health of millions every year.  In fact, medical intervention has become the leading cause of death in the United States.  Shocking!

Eventually, I concluded that we need to start thinking about health in a whole new way.  We must transition to science-based medicine, and we need to simplify it so everyone can understand it.  I have proposed an entirely new way of looking at health and disease that is so simple, people with terminal illnesses are able to cure themselves.  You see, there is really only one disease – cells that aren’t functioning as they should – and two reasons for cellular malfunction – the cells either aren’t getting all the things they need to work right (nutrients), or they’re being poisoned by toxins that get in their way and gum up the works.  This approach takes the mystery out of disease and gives us very practical ways to build health – simply maximize nutrition and minimize toxins.

2) Let’s start simple- Diet–in order for people to keep healthy and never get sick- what should they be eating and what should they be avoiding?

One of our biggest impediments to better health is that most people think they are already eating a “good” diet. The truth is the average American diet will not support healthy life in rats, much less humans.  Americans are eating plenty of calories, but they’re starving to death for nutrients.  This is causing an unprecedented epidemic of chronic disease where more than 3 out of every 4 Americans have a diagnosable chronic disease, including children.  More and more children are on prescription drugs, and children as young as six are getting strokes.  Government surveys have found that most people are deficient in at least several essential nutrients.  If you are chronically deficient in even one, you will get sick.  That is a guarantee.  If that weren’t bad enough, much of the food we eat is loaded with toxins.  So right there you’ve got the two causes of disease – nutrient deficiency and toxicity.

Ninety cents out of the American food dollar is spent on processed foods.  Processed foods are both deficient in nutrients and loaded with toxins, so they cause disease.  We are paying a lot of money to make ourselves sick.  The average American eats a salad at mealtime only 36 times a year!  I eat a fresh salad at least once a day, and at age 74, I enjoy the health and vitality of someone in their twenties.

No comments:

Post a Comment