Tuesday 23 August 2016

The Lord Said, Go Ye Forth And Seek

While surfing the Internet in search of this elusive lover/companion, a lady said, “I am neither saying that I am interested and available, nor am I saying that I am not interested and available. But pardon me sir, why haven’t you found one in this midst of plenty? Or are you looking for a perfect woman? Why don’t you wait on the Lord to provide one for you?” I laughed so hard, the lady asked, “What is so funny that you want to bring down your roof?”

After I had composed myself, I responded, “Please forgive me. But why on earth would any sane man dream of finding a perfect woman or wait on the Lord to provide one for him? Didn’t them, say He did that only once, and neither He nor Adam ever got over the shock and consequences? And thereafter He said to go ye forth and seek?”

No comments:

Post a Comment