Monday 29 August 2016

The Change Of Plan

One day while a young man and his wife were in their bedroom having sex and a bee suddenly flew into the bedroom, the husband quickly withdrew and tried to chase away or kill the bee. But before the young lady could close her parted legs, the bee entered her vagina. She started screaming, "Oh my God! Help me! The bee has entered my vagina!" The husband immediately rushed her to the local doctor and explained the situation. The doctor thought for a moment and said, "Hmm, tricky situation. But I have a solution to the problem if young sir would permit." The husband being very concerned agreed that the doctor could use whatever method to get the bee out of his wife's vagina. The doctor then said, "OK, what I'm gonna do is rub some honey over the tip of my penis and insert it into your wife's vagina. When I feel the bee getting closer to the tip of my penis I shall withdraw it and the bee should hopefully follow my penis out of your wife's vagina.”

While the husband nodded and gave his approval, his wife said, "Yes, yes, whatever. Just get on with it." So the doctor after covering the tip of his penis with honey inserted it into the young lady's vagina. And after a few gentle strokes, the doctor said, "I don't think the bee has taken notice of the honey yet. Perhaps I should go a bit deeper." So he went deeper and deeper. After a while when the doctor began shafting the young lady very hard indeed, she began to quiver with excitement, moaning and groaning aloud. And as the doctor concentrated and looking like he was enjoying himself, he then put his hands on the young lady's breasts and started making loud noises. At this point, the husband suddenly became very annoyed and shouted, "Now, wait a minute! What the Hell do you think you're doing?" The doctor still continued and replied, "Change of plan! I'm gonna drown the bastard!"

No comments:

Post a Comment