Saturday 21 March 2015

Why I Don’t Want To Go To School

One early morning, a mother went and knocked on her son’s door. “Yes, come in,” the son said. The mother went in, and seeing her son still in bed, she said, "Come on son, wake up. It's time to go to school." But the son asked, "Why, Mom? I don't want to go to school." And the mother said, "Very well, son. Give me two reasons why you don't want to go to school."

Complacently, the son said, "Well, for the first reason, the kids hate me. And for the second reason, the teachers, also hate me." And when, the mother said, "Oh, that's no reason not to go to school. Come on now and get ready." Then, the son said, "Okay, you give me two reasons why I should go to school." The mother then smiled, and said, "Well, for one reason, you're 52 years old. And for another reason, you're the PRINCIPAL." 

No comments:

Post a Comment