Monday 9 March 2015

Why Do You Want A Divorce?

When a farmer walked into an attorney's office wanting to file for a divorce, the attorney asked, "May I help you?" The farmer replied, "Yea, I want to get one of those divorces." And when the attorney asked, "Well do you have any grounds?" The farmer said, "Yea, plenty. I got about 140 acres." The attorney said, “No, you don't understand. Do you have a case?" The farmer replied, "No, I don't have a Case, but I have a John Deere tractor."

Getting impatient, the attorney said, "No you don't still understand. I mean do you have a grudge?" And the farmer responded, "Yea I got a grudge. That's where I park my John Deere tractor." Then the attorney said, "No sir, I mean do you have a suit?" And the farmer answered, "Yes sir, I got a suit. I wear it to church on Sundays." And when the exasperated attorney asked, "Well sir, does your wife beat you up or anything?" The farmer replied, "No sir, we both get up about 4:30."

And finally, the attorney said, "Okay, let me put it this way. WHY DO YOU WANT A DIVORCE? And the farmer responded, "Well, I can never have a meaningful conversation with her."

No comments:

Post a Comment