Wednesday 25 March 2015

Uncanny Wishes

After being divorced from a cheating husband, a woman went on with her life, but continued to hate her ex-husband. While walking home one day, she found a beautiful but dirt soiled lamp on the street corner, and took it home. When she tried to clean it up, a genie popped out and said, “I shall grant you three wishes. But every wish you make and receive, your ex-husband, receives double.”

“Very well,” the woman said. So, she thought for a while, and made her first wish. "I want to be rich." And as she became rich, her ex-husband became twice as rich. For her second wish, she said, "I want to be beautiful." So, the woman became beautiful, and her ex-husband became twice as beautiful. "Okay now," the genie said. "For your last wish, be careful what you wish for." The woman thought real hard and finally came up with, "I want you to scare me, HALF To Death."

No comments:

Post a Comment