Sunday 1 March 2015

Who Has The Best Son?

One evening when four catholic mothers were having an after dinner banter, the first mother told her friends, "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him, Father.” The second mother chirped, "My son is a bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people call him, Your Grace.” And the third mother said, "My son is a cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, he's called, Your Eminence.”

Then, the fourth mother who had since been quietly sipping her drink, calmly said, "My son is 6'2" tall, he's loaded with dough, got broad square shoulders, terribly handsome, dresses very well, has tight muscular body, tight hard buns, and a very nice bulge. And whenever he walks into a room, women gasp, Oh, my God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment